Cape Town Plumbing Geysers
Is your hot water brown when it comes out the tap or does your geyser not heat up correctly? Chances are that your geyser or a component is damaged. Don’t worry we can help.
Our professional team of Cape Town plumbers can assist you with every part of the process from general maintenance to fitting a brand new geyser to your property.
How do you know that there is a problem with the geyser or its electrical components?
Below Splash Plumbing Cape Town have listed some of the telltale signs that your geyser or components has failed or is in the process of failing. If you experience any of these symptoms please don’t hesitate to contact us the leaders in Cape Town plumbing services:
- Excessive water leaking (more than 8 litres a day).
- Hot water and steam coming out of the overflow pipe.
- Water coming through your ceiling.
- No hot water (all water is cold).
- No water coming out the hot water tap.
- Not enough hot water or water not hot enough.
- That all the hot water taps are making a shudder noise.
- Geyser keeps tripping your electricity.
- Excessive high electrical bill, due to hot water that is extremely hot.